Church Lane House is a newly refurbished, very contemporary detached house.
We have two guest rooms situated on the first floor, and one on the ground floor. We are a 5 minute drive from Carnforth town centre with all its amenities. Ample off road car parking is available on the premises.
Our first floor rooms is accessed via a staircase of 15 steps. Our rooms are all en-suite, with showers, and the Green Room has a shower over the bath. We have rooms with Super King size, King size and twin beds.
Church Lane House is located on its own, just off the A6, ensuring easy access to the property by car.
If using Sat Nav or GPS, we are located at LA5 9SL, which will bring you straight to the gate. (Junction 35 of the M6 is the best exit for either north or south travellers)
The nearest shops and Doctors surgery (Aldi, Booths, Tesco and the Co-operative Supermarkets, chemists and post office) are located in Carnforth, a couple of miles away.
• The bus stop to Carnforth & Silverdale is located quarter of a mile away..
• Carnforth and Silverdale train stations are both located a couple of miles away.
• Our website shows additional information and photographs on www.churchlanehouse.co.uk
• We can be contacted by email, telephone or post.
• Please inform us of any specific dietary requirements before arrival and we shall endeavour to provide any suitable alternatives to our menu.
• The house has gas central heating.
• The duvets and pillows are hypo- allergenic, all bed linen and bath robes are crisp white 100% cotton and we provide quality fluffy fresh towels.
• All beds have mattress and pillow protectors.
• The house is strictly non-smoking.
• There are mains smoke detectors.
• There is WI-FI internet access.
• Energy saving down lighters and lamps are used in the bedrooms and bathrooms.
Arrival and car parking
• Please be advised that check-in time is between 3:30pm -6:30pm, outside of these hours by prior arrangement ONLY.
• Ample off road parking is available at the front of the house.
• The main ground floor entrance has 8 steps up that lead in to the tiled hallway. Alternatively, you can park on the level and just step up a 130mm step from the car to the short path which leads to the front door.
• The garden entrance into The Garden Room has a single 100mm step over a door casing plus 130mm step from the car park.
• The width of the external entrance door is 80cm, the internal door widths are 70cm. The Garden Room entrance door is 150cm wide. The en-suite is 80cm wide.
• Unfortunately, we have no guest lounge.
• Both bedrooms are carpeted and the shower rooms are tiled.
• From the hallway there are15 steps up to and down from Rooms 1.
• Both bedrooms have privacy blinds.
• The Garden Room and Room 1 have en-suite shower rooms with enclosed showers with a 10cm step up into shower, (shower door widths-46cm & 60cm respectively). Both bedrooms have two bedside tables, two bedside lamps, chest of drawers, wardrobe, desk/dressing table, DAB radio/alarm clock, hairdryer and flat screen TV, the en-suites have WC, centrally heated towel rail, hand basin with mirror and light
• Both bedrooms have tea and coffee making facilities with a selection of teas, coffee, hot chocolate and homemade biscuits.
• Breakfast is served in the breakfast room, but when staying in the Garden Room, it can be served either in the Garden Room or even in the garden
• There is free Wi-Fi internet access.
• Food is sourced both organically & locally as much as possible
• To the front of the property is adequate free car parking.
• There is a garden area with seating for guests to use at any time.
• We have a re-cycling system for all newspapers, magazines, card, bottles, tins & plastics.
• Check-out is by 10.30am.
• Outstanding balances are due for payment on departure. We accept cash or debit/credit cards.